Where can I find your hourly rates?
Our rates are by the hour (BTH) also known as A/D (as directed).
- 3 hrs minimum on weekdays (Mon-Thur)
- 3 hrs minimum on weekends (Fri-Sun)
- 4 hrs minimum any day if traveling outside of the greater city limits
Do you have a Guarantee of Service?
After you have received your "Confirmation Number", your car is guaranteed to be there waiting for you. (Reservation must be made at least 24 hour prior to the time of service and with a valid credit card.)
If I need to cancel a pick up, what are the requiremients?
All cancellations must be made within 24 hrs prior to your arrival. To avoid being charged you must cancel your reservation within 24 to 12 hours before service time. You must provide confirmation # for each reservation.
- Email your cancellation 24 hours
- Fax your cancellation 24 hours
- Phone Cancellation 12 - 4 hours*
* Cancellations by phone only weekdays bet. 8-am-8pm
What if I am unable to arrive in time for a reservation “No Show”?
ALL no shows will be charged full rate. To avoid being charged you must:
- Call 1-212-344-11-00 so that one of our dispatchers can get in touch with the driver and help you to locate each other.
- Call 1-212-344-11-00 or email me in the event your plans or flight have been changed.
What is your credit card processing procedure?
Your credit card will be charged on the day of reservation placement. Prepayments can be arranged online for relatives or friends of the traveler.
What sorts of vehicles may I expect?
All of our cars are new models 2007.
are either Cadillac and Lincoln Town Car available in dark and light colors
- 2007 models are only Lincoln town cars and available in black and white colors, also included in the limo is TV, VCR and CD Player. Fully Stack Bar included with soft drinks and hard liquor.
- for all airport pickups can accommodate up to 10 passengers plus their luggage. For sight seeing or other than airport transit, the vans can accommodate up to 14 passengers.
- accommodate up to 4 passengers and up to 6 suitcases.
How will I know when my car has arrived and who is my driver?
Your uniformed driver (suite and tie) will be holding a sign containing your name, which will make it easier for you to find him. The "meet and greet" is a great way to be welcomed by our company.
If I have to wait for my car to arrive, will I be billed for my waiting time?
Our customers are privileged to free waiting time according to what type of car they have selected. Our operators checking all flights ETA's (for delays or earlier arrivals).
- Sedans - receive 30 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
- Limousines - receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 45 minutes free on international flights.
- Vans - receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 45 minutes free on international flights.
- SUV- receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 45 minutes free on international flights.